On masturbation and reproduction – Harper’s Index:
- ‘Minimum number of state governments that are funding efforts to modify the weather with cloud seeding
- 6 June 2021 • Source: Harper’s research
- Number by which the sperm count of the average human male is declining each year
- 5,000,000 June 2021 • Source: Shanna Swan, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC)
- Year in which human sperm counts will reach zero at the current rate
- 2045 June 2021 • Source: Shanna Swan, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC)
- Percentage decrease in the projected number of U.S. births this year
- 8 June 2021 • Source: Melissa Kearney, University of Maryland (College Park)
- Percentage of single Americans who say they are masturbating more than once a day
- 30 June 2021 • Source: SWNS Media Group (NYC)
- Who say they are masturbating more than ever before
- 48’ June 2021 • Source: SWNS Media Group (NYC)
Read it here.
So after climate and environment we need to focus on sperm. Although the fact that males are getting more and more sterile is probably connected to pollution.
Reality might be slightly less misogynistic than The Handmaid’s Tale. Rare, not sterile males will be used as stallions and, needless to say, kept in captivity.
Masturbation can go on forever, at least for the next two thousand years.